- En-Ming Huang and Jerry Chou, “Optimization of Multi-Class 0/1 Knapsack Problem on GPUs by Improving Memory Access Efficiency”, The Journal of Supercomputing, 2022. (IF:2.60) PDF
- Bo-Wun Cheng, En-Ming Huang, Chen-Hao Chao, Wei-Fang Sun, Tsung-Tai Yeh and Chun-Yi Lee, “Remote Access Tag Array for Efficient GPU Intra-Cluster Data Sharing”, The 24th Workshop on Synthesis And System Integration of Mixed Information Technologies (SASIMI), 2022
- Bo-Wun Cheng, En-Ming Huang, Chen-Hao Chao, Wei-Fang Sun, Tsung-Tai Yeh and Chun-Yi Lee, “COLAB: Collaborative and Efficient Processing of Replicated Cache Requests in GPU”, The 28th Asia and South Pacific Design Automation Conference (ASP-DAC), 2023 PDF
Student Cluster Super Computing Competition
- 2022 SC22 Student Cluster Competition: Overall Winner 👑
- Compete with other international college student contestants (9 teams) including MIT, UCSD, UT Austin, Nanyang Technological University, etc.
- The competition includes building our own cluster computer, running HPL benchmarks, compiling scientific applications, profiling CPU & GPU performance, and optimizing execution efficiency.
- 2021 4th APAC HPC-AI Competition: 3rd Place
- Compete with international college student contestants including Beijin Tsing Hua University and Nanyang Technological University.
- Our team built and optimized several applications on the supercomputer of Singapore’s National Supercomputing Center.
Competitive Programming Contest
- 2020 ICPC Asia Taipei-Hsinchu Site: Gold Award
- TEAM: EX-panda
- ICPC, the International Collegiate Programming Contest is an algorithmic programming contest for college students, requires comprehensive knowledge of data structures and algorithm.
- Teams of three, work to solve over 10 real-world problems under 5 hours. *Our team won Gold Award, 10th place among 101 teams.
Optimzation of Knapsack on GPUMy first paper “Optimization of Multi-Class 0/1 Knapsack Problem on GPUs by Improving Memory Access Efficiency” has been accepted by Journal of Supercomputing (IF: 2.60).
HPC AI CompetitionWe participated in the APAC HPC AI contest in the second half of 2021. This contest is held by Singapore. The goal is to run specify applications on their supercomputer. Besides, we also need to measure and compare its performance. Although this seems interesting, what we were doing is actually dealing with old environments. Because the software version on Singapore’s super computer is too old, most of the dependencies of the application failed to work. Therefore, our results doesn’t perform well.